In line with the University of Nicosia ’s philosophy of providing comprehensive general education and specialized knowledge and skills, the program offers students the opportunity to combine learning in a wide range of academic disciplines with business-related areas and to develop their critical thinking, communication and creativity skills. It aims to develop students individually and academically and to prepare them to work ethically in a changing multicultural environment. The variety and range of courses offered, as well as the culture of open discussion that characterizes the university contribute to the comprehensive education of the students.
More specifically, the general objectives of the Business Administration (Finance and Economics) programme from University of Nicosia are to:
- Develop expertise in key areas of Business Administration including Management, Entrepreneurship, Strategy, Accounting, Marketing and Information Systems.
- Highlight the changing nature of business and the importance of understanding the global business environment.
- Provide understanding of the ethical issues arising from business decisions and the importance of making reasoned decisions, recognizing the complexity and diversity of the environment.
- Develop leadership negotiation, communication and English language skills.
- Provide basic knowledge of Mathematics, Statistics, Research Methods and Information Technology.
- Offer the option of choosing diverse courses from other fields that interest students.
- Develop critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Improve research, writing and presentation skills.
Graduates can work in any area related to Business Administration such as General Management, Banking, Sales, Business Consulting, Financial Analysis, Meeting, Convention and Event Planning or choose a career more related to Finance and Economics. Of course graduates may choose to set up and manage their own business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Accounting
- Business Law
- Organizational Behavior
- Research Methods in Business
- Senior Simulation in Business
- Strategy and Business Policy
- Final Year Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Application Deadlines for European and Local Students - Please call the Office of Admissions
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Finance View 13 other Bachelors in Finance in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The minimum admission requirement to an undergraduate programme of study is a recognized High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) or equivalent internationally recognized qualification(s). Students with a lower HSLC grade than 7.5/10 or 15/20 or equivalent depending on the grading system of the country issuing the HSLC are provided with extra academic guidance and monitoring during the first year of their studies.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9120 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9120 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA8880 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8880 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Nicosia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.