The data science courses are taught exclusively by faculty with small class sizes, giving you the attention you deserve. The flexibility of the Data Science from Clarkson University allows you to pursue a second major or minor of your interest while completing your bachelor's degree. Clarkson also offers undergraduate data science majors the ability to take graduate classes, a unique opportunity that can put you at the forefront of your chosen field.
CareersThe demand for data science majors is far outstripping the nation’s ability to produce the skilled workforce required. The specific job opportunities for data science graduates are extremely broad, as every industry is look to use data to enable better decisions.
- Ethics in Data Science and Applied Mathematics
- Math Modeling and Software
- Data Science
- Probability and Statistics
- Algorithm and Data Structure
- Data Warehousing for Analytics
- Database Design and Management
- Computational Learning
- Big Data Architecture
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data Human Computer Interaction View 164 other Bachelors in Human Computer Interaction in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Clarkson University Freshman Application or Clarkson University Freshman Application
- Official secondary school transcript, mark sheets, or national exam scores.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Test Optional-Official SAT/ACT scores, if submitted the scores will be taken into consideration during the admissions process.
- Official English proficiency test scores.
International54960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54960 USD per year during 48 months.
National54960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54960 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Potsdam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.