At International Business from Valparaiso University, a business curriculum is supplemented by extensive study of a foreign language, and students spend at least one semester in an international location where they live, study, and work. Internship and Study Abroad experiences, combined with the expertise and confidence gained by four years of study with highly qualified and internationally experienced Valpo faculty, mean that international business majors are highly sought after as prospective employees or graduate students.
In addition to the required courses outlined below, each student in the BSBA program at Valpo’s college for international business is required to complete one of the following:
- A Cooperative Education experience combining full-time professional, paid work experience with academic coursework, or
- An Internship
- International Finance
- Cross-Cultural Management
- International Marketing
- International Business Environment and Global Strategy
- International Economics
- Economics of Developing Nations
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , International
Rolling admissions. However, applying as early as possible after our application opens is recommended to have the greatest number of scholarship opportunities. The international deadline of May 1, is the preferred date.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 2476 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Valparaiso University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
You can enroll as an undergraduate if you:
- Earned or will earn a high school diploma
- Submit your high school and/or college transcripts
- Submit a personal statement so we can get to know you better
- Want to live your life to the fullest
- Your application to Valparaiso University
- A copy of your passport
- An official copy of your high school transcripts, with an English translation if they are in another language.
- Test Scores and Proof of English Proficiency.
International43400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43400 USD per year during 48 months.
National43400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43400 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Valparaiso
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.