An interuniversity degree
This International Relations degree, offered jointly by the University of A Coruña and the University of Vigo, will deliver innovative content which will prepare students to work in various environments involving international cooperation, business, and diplomacy.
During the first two years of the course, the same classes will be offered by both universities, teaching the fundamentals of the subject. In third and fourth year, students will specialise in the subject by choosing to study at either university.
Specialization at Ferrol
The Industrial Campus of Ferrol will offer specialisation in International Cooperation for Development, including modules such as Applied Anthropology and Cultural Mediation, Politics and Humanitarian Diplomacy, and Cultural Heritage and International Conflicts.
in the final year there is the possibility of carrying out work experience at one of the many companies with which we have already established an agreement.
English certification- An official certification of English level B1 will be necessary to join degree.
The degree will be taught equally in English and Spanish, and there is the opportunity to choose to learn either French or German as a foreign language as part of the course, therefore making it a trilingual degree.
Employability skills: foreign language abilities, IT knowledge, and relevant work experience.
Study programme competences:
- The ability to work in NGOs or organisations with international cooperation strategies, but also within developing countries.
- To work in corporate environments, be it in an SME that wants to develop its internationalisation strategies, or in a multinational corporation.
- To provide students with a solid understanding of international politics, global economics, international law, and international relations, in order to be able to precisely analyse problems and challenges that modern society faces internationally and suggest appropriate changes in response.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- History of International Relations
- Sociology of Globalization
- Economics of Globalization
- Political Geography
- International Relations Theory
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Development International Business View 52 other Bachelors in International Business in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- High School leaving qualification for Bachelor’s Degrees
- Validation of this High School leaving qualification by the Ministry of Education
- UNED Credential
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International740 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 740 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 600 EUR per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.