The School of Medicine has two departments: The Department of Medicine and the Department of Nursing.
- The Department of Medicine from University of Toyama has introduced integrated curricula for each internal organ as well as small group discussions based on problem-based learning.
- The Department of Nursing provides high-grade education with an emphasis on the integration of humanity and science.
- Regenerative Medicine
- Clinical Infectious diseases
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Individuals who are not Japanese citizens and have or will have completed 12 years of formal school education mainly outside of Japan are eligible to apply.
- The applicant must select subjects specified by the University of Toyama in the Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU) conducted by the Japan Student Services Organization.
International3857 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3857 EUR per year during 48 months.
National3857 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3857 EUR per year during 48 months.
- 535,800 yen
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.