Department of Environmental Applied Chemistry at University of Toyama provides outstanding resources for research, an innovative education, and career development for building our sustainable society.
- Faculty members will enable students to achieve their educational and professional objectives.
- Our department includes the highly interdisciplinary nature of chemistry and modern scientific research. This is the basis for providing classes stimulating to students in a myriad of disciplines.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Experiments in Environmental Applied Chemistry
- Molecular Solid Materials
- Analysis of Molecular Structure
- Chemistry for Environmental Preservation
- Exercises in Analysis of Molecular Structures
- Exercises in Environmental Analytical Chemistry
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Each department has separate admission requirements. The following is a general overview of the eligibility requirements for bachelor’s degree programs.
Applicants who meet the following criteria may apply for entrance.
- Those who do not have Japanese nationality
- Those who have completed, or are expected to complete 12-year formal school education mainly outside of Japan.
- Those who have taken ‘Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students(EJU)’ conducted by the Association of International Education, Japan.
- Those who have, or are expected to obtain ‘College Student’ visa to enter and reside in Japan.
International3857 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3857 EUR per year during 48 months.
National3857 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3857 EUR per year during 48 months.
- 535,800 yen
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.