At the University of Toyama, in the research of the Mechanical Engineering programme is promoted in the following fields:
- Studies of machine and structure about design production, studies of the material and processing technique.
- Studies on the clarification of heat and fluid phenomena and its utilization which lead to the solution of energy and environmental problem.
- Studies on the measurement and the simulation using a robot, supersonic wave, and light.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Structural Mechanics
- Mechanical Engineering Design
- Machining Process
- Precision Machining
- Engineering Materials
- Fundamental Thermodynamics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 13 other Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering in Japan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Each department has separate admission requirements. The following is a general overview of the eligibility requirements for bachelor’s degree programs.
Applicants who meet the following criteria may apply for entrance.
- Those who do not have Japanese nationality
- Those who have completed, or are expected to complete 12-year formal school education mainly outside of Japan.
- Those who have taken ‘Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students(EJU)’ conducted by the Association of International Education, Japan.
- Those who have, or are expected to obtain ‘College Student’ visa to enter and reside in Japan.
International3857 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3857 EUR per year during 48 months.
National3857 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3857 EUR per year during 48 months.
- 535,800 yen
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.