Through the Integrative Studies Online program at the Kennesaw State University students acquire relevant disciplinary knowledge and learn approaches to integrating disciplinary perspectives in order to more effectively address contemporary political, social, scientific, and humanitarian questions.
- Integrative Studies Research Methods
- Senior Seminar in Integrative Studies
- Public Speaking
- Information and Communications Technology
- Integrative Studies
- Writing in the Workplace
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguages Informatics & Information Technology View 50 other Bachelors in Languages in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Please complete the entire online application.
- The information you provide is critical in evaluating your potential as a student at KSU.
- We use your email and physical mailing address to contact you.
- Applications are valid only for the term submitted.
- If an applicant is admissible but is required to take the Accuplacer, you must meet the minimum requirements on the exam. It is your responsibility to review the admission standards in advance to understand the likelihood of eligibility.
International5562 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2781 USD per semester during 48 months.
National5562 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2781 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.