This Industrial Engineering Technology Online degree from the Kennesaw State University offers graduates a challenging career in business, industry or government. Graduates deal primarily with the process management of money, materials, and labor in a business and industrial environment.
The IET degree is offered both as hybrid and/or online. Online participants can attend class "virtually", meaning the student can attend class at a designated time/day through the Internet. Optionally, students can choose not to attend virtually and catch up through video lectures, recorded archives, and/or discussion groups. Kennesaw State University’s program is ranked 4th in the nation, based on student enrollment.
Student outcomes describe the knowledge and skills acquired by students who complete the program. Students completing the mechanical engineering technology program will have:
- An ability to apply knowledge, techniques, skills and modern tools of mathematics, science, engineering, and technology to solve broadly-defined engineering problems appropriate to the discipline.
- An ability to design systems, components, or processes meeting specified needs for broadly-defined engineering problems appropriate to the discipline.
- An ability to apply written, oral, and graphical communication in broadly-defined technical and non-technical environments; and an ability to identify and use appropriate technical literature.
- An ability to conduct standard tests, measurements, and experiments and to analyze and interpret the results to improve processes.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Programming Principles
- Survey of Engineering Graphics
- The Role of Industrial Engineering Technology in Industrial Systems
- Science, Society, and the Environment
- General Chemistry
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 74 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Please complete the entire online application.
- The information you provide is critical in evaluating your potential as a student at KSU.
- We use your email and physical mailing address to contact you.
- Applications are valid only for the term submitted.
- If an applicant is admissible but is required to take the Accuplacer, you must meet the minimum requirements on the exam. It is your responsibility to review the admission standards in advance to understand the likelihood of eligibility.
International5562 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2781 USD per semester during 48 months.
National5562 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2781 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.