It includes modules on space planning, furniture, creative lighting and the art of show home design & home staging – in high demand throughout the industry.
The Interior Design (Hons) course at National Design Academy also includes all elements of the client brief and professional practice to prepare you for your future career in the design industry. You will complete a comprehensive final design project which can form part of your professional portfolio as you enter your exciting career in interior design.
- Establish your own commercial or residential interior design practice
- Work as a freelance designer in the exciting world of interior design
- Work within a design or architectural practice
- Work within a property development company as a home staging/ show home designer
Design in Historical Context
Creative Lighting and Technology
Sustainable Design and Technology
Home Staging and Show Home Design
Furniture and Furnishings
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesArchitecture Design Interior Design View 10 other Bachelors in Architecture in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Applicants should hold one of the following:
- Level 3 Diploma, City & Guilds, NVQ, BTEC, HNC in a Design subject or equivalent.
- A Level in Art and/or Design equivalent.
- Art & Design Foundation Year (university or college).
- Age 21+ portfolio of previous Interior Design experience.
- International Baccalaureate Art & Design equivalent.
- High School Diploma containing Art & Design with portfolio.
- International equivalent qualification.
International7650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7650 USD per year during 36 months.
- UK Student Loan: covers all tuition fees/ £5,250 ON ENROLMENT/ 10 x Monthly Payments: £550 PER MONTH
- International: 10 x Monthly Payments: $1,500 on enrolment / + 9 x $750 monthly payments
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.