Commerce in Entrepreneurship offered by The Management College of Southern Africa (MANCOSA) responds to the needs of students and the community by providing appropriate training in entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial development
The programme content is designed to provide qualifiers with graduate Level knowledge, specific skills and applied competence (including the development of graduate attributes and qualities) in the field of entrepreneurship, the programme provides opportunities for continued personal intellectual growth, gainful economic activity and rewarding contributions to society.
- Define the concept of entrepreneurship;
- Describe the entrepreneurial process;
- Understand the theory behind creativity and innovation;
- Identify and evaluate business opportunities;
- Describe the context in which entrepreneurial activity occurs;
- Understand the legal and information technology framework in which businesses operate;
- Explain the domains of entrepreneurship, financial management and management;
- Display knowledge of the functional areas of management;
- Apply accounting principles in managing a business;
- Evaluate growth strategies for entrepreneurial ventures.
- Business Management
- Business Mathematics
- Management Accounting
- Business Law
- Human Resource Management
- Computing Applications
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Strategies for Entrepreneurship
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The minimum entry requirement is the National Senior Certificate or National Certificate Vocational with appropriate subject combinations and levels of achievement; or
- An equivalent NQF level 4 qualification with proven proficiency in English
- A Higher Certificate; an Advanced Certificate or Diploma
- It is possible in some cases, to gain entry into the programme on the basis of Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
International1678 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5034 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
National1678 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5034 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.