Additionally, the Business Administration at Unicaf Scholarships is an innovative program that will help students to develop the business and management competencies they need to have a successful career either in multinational corporations or starting their own company. Finally, the BBA provides a well-rounded business education with a focus on global business operations, emerging markets, and technology-enabled organizations.
The objectives of the programme are the following:
- To aid students gain expertise in Business Administration and associated fields
- To demonstrate knowledge of business processes and an ability to assess industry attractiveness – identify risks and opportunities of doing business in a global environment
- To be able to choose and apply appropriate quantitative or qualitative methodologies to analyse problems and utilize modern technological and analytical tools necessary to support decision-making
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Business Administration
- Principles of Marketing
- Managing Information Systems and Communication in Business
- Foundations of Accounting and Finance
- Organizational Behavior
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 9 other Bachelors in International Business in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Regular admission to a Bachelor degree programme requires the 5 passes on the Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE); and two principal passes on the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) obtained at the same sitting; or international equivalent when approved by the Uganda National Examinations Board (UNEB). Applicants aged 25 and above who have 5 UCE passes and have passed the Mature Entry Examination with at least 50% or above from an approved Higher Education Institution may also be considered for entry.
- Applicants with a Diploma obtained at credit in a related field of study may be considered for entry.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Living costs for Larnaca
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.