Computer Science - Blended B.S. and M.S. from California State University Los Angeles aims to provide an accelerated route to a graduate degree, with simultaneous awarding of both bachelor’s and master’s degrees, Secondly, it aims to provide a seamless process whereby a limited number of student can progress from undergraduate to graduate status.
Students at Computer Science - Blended B.S. and M.S. from California State University Los Angeles will:
- benefit from a simplified application process;
- have access to graduate student facilities;
- benefit from the BS and MS coursework which can be taken concurrently;
- Relational Databases
- Programming with Data Structures
- Discrete Structures
- Linear Algebra
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Software Engineering View 2021 other Bachelors in Computer Sciences in United States
- Your secondary education must be in an academic track, intended for college/university preparation and be deemed similar in preparation to what is required of U.S. high school graduates.
- Have a minimum 3.00 GPA (on a 4.00 scale) in academic courses of the last 3 years of high school/secondary education.
- You must graduate from high school/complete your secondary education by the end of the Spring term prior to Fall enrollment
International16296 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16296 USD per year during 60 months.
National16296 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16296 USD per year during 60 months.
In-State6792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6792 USD per year during 60 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.