The Business Administration course at Unicaf Scholarships will enable students to become efficiently equipped with all the necessary skills and knowledge in order to advance in international organizations and achieve positive results when operating in executive positions.
The aims of the programme are the following:
- Gain expertise in Business Administration and associated fields.
- Demonstrate knowledge of business processes and an ability to assess industry attractiveness, identify risks and opportunities of doing business in a global environment.
- Choose and apply appropriate quantitative or qualitative methodologies to analyse problems and utilize modern technological and analytical tools necessary to support
- decision-making in organizations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Managerial Accounting
- Law for Business
- Business Entrepreneurship
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration View 9 other Bachelors in Business Administration in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Regular admission to a Bachelor degree programme requires a full Grade 12 Certificate with O-levels at credit or higher in a number of subjects depending on the course of study
- Applicants with a Diploma or Advanced Diploma may be considered for entry.
- Applicants with a Diploma or Advanced Diploma in a relevant area may be considered for credit transfer.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.