As part of our Business School for the Creative Industries, our BA/BSc (Hons) Advertising course at University for the Creative Arts Epsom offers you a unique opportunity to blend academic excellence with professional experience, taught by highly experienced practitioners with connections to some of the biggest names in the industry.
You’ll build skills in critical analysis, research, production and communication and by graduation have high levels of creativity in art direction, copywriting and digital media.
You have the option to complete a Professional Practice Year as part of this course.
This will give you the opportunity to develop your professional, academic and personal potential, equipping you to be confident and engaged in creative workplaces. These qualities are widely recognised by employers and a significant proportion of placement students nationally are offered graduate-level jobs or go onto postgraduate study.
The graduates are equipped to work in a multitude of advertising roles, and have secured rewarding positions across the sector, including as:
- Art directors
- Account managers
- Account planners
- Media buyers and planners
- Producers and creative service managers.
- Advertising: Theories & Histories
- Creative Studio Analogue Design
- Business Bootcamp: Research and Development
- Brand Identity
- Understanding Trends & Forecasting
- Art Direction
- Advertising: Contemporary Issues
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media Marketing Media Studies & Mass Media View 771 other Bachelors in Film, Photography & Media in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 112 new UCAS tariff points, see accepted qualifications
- Pass at Foundation Diploma in Art & Design (Level 3 or 4)
- Distinction, Merit, Merit at BTEC Extended Diploma / BTEC National Extended Diploma
- Merit at UAL Extended Diploma
- 112 new UCAS tariff points from an accredited Access to Higher Education Diploma in appropriate subject
- 27-30 total points in the International Baccalaureate Diploma with at least 15 IB points at Higher level, see more information about IB entry requirements.
International16950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16950 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.