Students who choose to take the Materials Science and Engineering (Hons) MEng degree at Queen Mary University of London will carry out an industry or research-linked project that focuses on solving real engineering research and design problems.
- This programme is accredited by the Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining (IOM3).
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Materials for Biomedical Applications
- Materials for Sustainability
- Phase Transformations
- Structure and Properties of Materials
- Designing for Sustainable Manufacture
- Separation Processes
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 229 other Bachelors in Materials Science & Engineering in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Grades AAA at A-Level. This must include at least two A-Level subjects of Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry. Excludes General Studies and Critical Thinking.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma with a minimum of 36 points overall, including 6,6,5 from three Higher Level subjects. At least two subjects of Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry are required at Higher Level.
- BTEC qualifications are not considered for entry to this programme.
- Minimum five GCSE passes including English at grade C or 4.
International25150 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25150 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.