Students pursuing teacher certification in the Mathematics for Secondary Education program at Western Kentucky University will also major in Science and Mathematics Education (774).
- Teacher Education (TCHR)
- Non-Teacher Certifiable (MATN)
- Multivariable Calculus
- Elements of Real Analysis
- Numerical Analysis
- Problem Solving for Secondary Teachers
- History of Mathematics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Secondary Education View 2465 other Bachelors in Mathematics in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A completed application (open WKU application for admission)
- Minimum academic requirements: Freshmen: 2.5 GPA / Transfer:* 2.0 GPA
- *Students with 24 or more earned hours of college credit
- English proficiency requirements
- $75 non-refundable application fee
- Official Academic Records from schools attended with grades and any degrees/diplomas/certificates received. Should also include a literal English translation.
- Financial Evidence of Support must be provided to obtain an I-20
- Students transferring from within the US will need to fill out the Transfer-In Form
International27648 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13824 USD per semester during 48 months.
National27000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State10992 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5496 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Bowling Green
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.