With a wide choice of politics modules, you can study the specific contexts of different countries – or take a broader view with themes such as globalisation, racism and political violence.
Year in industry
- Develop your business skills and spend a year on placement – apply for our Economics and Politics with a Year in Industry (Hons) degree at Queen Mary University of London.
- You'll put your understanding of economics into practice in a real-world environment, gaining invaluable experience for your future career.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Background to British Politics
- Mathematical Methods in Economics and Finance
- Personal and Career Development Plan
- Principles of Economics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Political Science View 785 other Bachelors in Political Science in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- We accept a wide range of European and international qualifications in addition to A-levels, the International Baccalaureate and BTEC qualifications.
International22250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22250 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.