Queen Mary's work in both Drama and History is internationally renowned, with some of the world’s leading academics and artists in both subjects, who will help students develop into informed critics, historians, performance makers and writers.
Teaching and learning
Teaching in the Drama and History with Year Abroad (Hons) programme offered by the Queen Mary University of London takes a number of forms:
- Lectures, including team-delivered lectures
- Seminars, involving a variety of forms of group work
- Creative writing workshops
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Unravelling Britain: British History since 1801
- Global Encounters: Conquest and Culture in World History
- Beyond Acting
- Power Plays
- History in Practice
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory Theatre & Dance View 416 other Bachelors in Theatre & Dance in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- We accept a wide range of European and international qualifications in addition to A-levels, the International Baccalaureate and BTEC qualifications.
International20000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20000 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.