Choose your own pathway through this degree — add a year in industry or studying abroad, or carry out an additional year of advanced study to graduate with an MSci.
- This Chemistry (Hons) programme from Queen Mary University of London is accredited by the Royal Society of Chemistry, giving graduates Associate Member status.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Topics in Physical Chemistry
- Chemistry Investigative Project
- Chemistry Research Project
- Bioorganic Chemistry
- Computational Chemistry
- Topics in Biological Chemistry
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry View 203 other Bachelors in Chemical Engineering in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Grades AAB at A-Level. This must include A-Level Chemistry.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma with a minimum of 35 points overall, including 6,6,5 from three Higher Level subjects. This must include Chemistry at Higher Level.
- BTEC qualifications are not considered for entry to this programme.
- Access qualifications are not considered for entry to this programme.
International25150 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25150 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.