The Architecture programme from Okan University aims to train students to become creative and contemporary architects who are well equipped with the knowledge of cutting edge technologies, historical and social awareness, sensitivity to the environment and ethics. With the education where theory and practice are carried out together in English; it is aimed to train architects who have internalized architectural concepts and are qualified in foreign languages, possess required specifications for the sector and will be present in international competition.
The architectural profession is an interdisciplinary field, including wide range of fields such as sustainable and ecological design, building structure and materials, history of architecture and restoration, urban design and planning, interior design, landscape design, construction techniques, philosophy and art. At Okan University Department of Architecture, our aim is to train students to become creative and modern architects who have a firm grasp on contemporary technologies, and who possess historical and social awareness, sensitivity towards the environment, and a sense of ethics.
Our educational model is based on praxis (learning by practicing) and focuses upon developing the leadership skills and entrepreneurship qualities necessary for prospective architects. By incorporating working architects’ active contribution into the design education, we bring students into close contact with the professional sphere from the earliest phases of their education, thus fully preparing them for the careers they will pursue after graduation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Architectural Communication
- Built Environment
- Basic Design
- Urban Topography
- Basic Mathematics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesArchitecture View 41 other Bachelors in Architecture in Turkey
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Original High School Diploma or the original of an equivalent certificate (and an official translation into English or Turkish)
- Transcripts of records for the 10th, 11th and 12th years (and the official translation into English or Turkish)
- Equivalency certificate (“denklik”) of your high school diploma issued by the Turkish Ministry of Education. (Note: This is a certificate, which proves that your diploma is accepted as an equivalent of a Turkish high school diploma, by the Turkish government. It can be obtained either at the Turkish Consulate in your country or at the National Education Directorate in Istanbul. You should submit the originals and translations of your high school diploma and transcript of records for the equivalence certificate)
- Copy of Full Acceptance Letter
- Passport (and photocopies)
- Student visa
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4800 USD per year during 48 months.
National4800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4800 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
We would like to inform you that we are giving a discount for all of our prospected students who requests to transfer their studies to Istanbul Okan University. We pulled the tuition fee from 4.600 USD to 3.900 USD. This discount only covers our undergraduate programs except Medicine, Dentistry and Flight Training.Please stay safe and healthy.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.