The Economics and Finance programme from Okan University educates the leading professionals for the cyber world of the future.
Initially the Department was named as Banking and Finance. But the scope of job possibilities refered by the initial name of the Department was narrower, so it was decided to be changed as the Department of Economics and Finance. Since the Fall of 2017,the Department of Economics and Finance offers the highly competitive programme of education in the areas of Economics and Finance. Management of risks and derivative markets, insurance, behavioral finance, investment anaysis and governance, international financial markets are specialized areas under the headings of economics and general finance.
Our graduates can work as professional managers at multinational companies and can become leading professionals.In today's modern and dynamic business environment, executives are required to have competency in their field, analytical thinking and creative problem solving skills.
The undergraduate program at Istanbul Okan University , in this sense, takes into account these requirements in order to make their graduates competitive and creative for developing innovative business models. In order to support the career development of our alumni, Istanbul Okan University Career Center has institutional cooperation agreement with more than 700 companies and through this center students can apply for internship, part-time and full-time employment, and work in the Cooperative Education ( O’COOPerative Learning ) during their last semester. The list of companies and institutions in cooperation with Istanbul Okan University can be found in the website.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses Included:
- Business Finance
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- International Finance
- Global Banking Operations
- Central Banking and Monetary Policy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance View 29 other Bachelors in Finance in Turkey
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Original High School Diploma or the original of an equivalent certificate (and an official translation into English or Turkish)
- Transcripts of records for the 10th, 11th and 12th years (and the official translation into English or Turkish)
- Equivalency certificate (“denklik”) of your high school diploma issued by the Turkish Ministry of Education. (Note: This is a certificate, which proves that your diploma is accepted as an equivalent of a Turkish high school diploma, by the Turkish government. It can be obtained either at the Turkish Consulate in your country or at the National Education Directorate in Istanbul. You should submit the originals and translations of your high school diploma and transcript of records for the equivalence certificate)
- Copy of Full Acceptance Letter
- Passport (and photocopies)
- Student visa
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4800 USD per year during 48 months.
National4800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4800 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
We would like to inform you that we are giving a discount for all of our prospected students who requests to transfer their studies to Istanbul Okan University. We pulled the tuition fee from 4.600 USD to 3.900 USD. This discount only covers our undergraduate programs except Medicine, Dentistry and Flight Training.Please stay safe and healthy.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.