Electrical engineers also are involved in many large-scale multi-disciplinary projects in aerospace, automobiles, computer systems, construction, instrumentation, health services and other areas.
As an Electrical Engineering (Networks and Communication Systems Concentration) graduate from Texas State University you will have a variety of job opportunities in fields such as:
- Cell phone/network design
- Electrical grid efficiency, maintenance & improvement
- Transistor/chip/circuit design
- Computer architecture
- Controls system design
- Solar cell design
The B.S. Electrical Engineering degree is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET
- Differential Equations
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Engineering Chemistry
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology Communications Engineering View 372 other Bachelors in Electronics & Embedded Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You must apply for admission online using through ApplyTexas or Coalition for College (we will not accept mail-in forms).
- The Office of Undergraduate Admissions charges a nonrefundable application fee of $90.
- You must submit full transcripts (records of ALL courses taken and marks earned for each semester of both secondary school and college), as well as graduation or school-leaving exam results.
- Have the testing service send your scores directly to Texas State University. English proficiency tests will need to be mailed by the testing service.
International24100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24100 USD per year during 48 months.
National24100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24100 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State11860 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11860 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for San Marcos
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.