The Human Nutrition and Dietetics degree at University of Navarra trains students in care, teaching and research functions, counselling and management.
What will you learn?
- All knowledge related to food, nutrition and dietetics, basic and biomedical sciences, food safety and nutritional care.
- The skills necessary for the work of laboratory, as well as the study and resolution of practical cases in the day-to-day work of the profession.
- To establish critical thinking based on the scientific method.
- Competences in autonomous learning and teamwork through innovative teaching methodologies.
- To develop the skills and competences necessary for professional practice and to connect, in the best possible way, with the world of work.
- Food economics and management
- Fundamentals of chemistry
- Psychology and Food
- Nutrition in Geriatrics
- Sports nutrition
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Health Administration Health Sciences View 24 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Students trained in Health Sciences. The required profile is a solid background in general biology, general chemistry and mathematics.
- Examination subject test of academic questions of high school diploma related to: Biology, chemistry and mathematics.
- If you are studying in a country outside the European Union, in addition to the above tests, we will also carry out an assessment of professional competences. For students with special needs, the University has a Disability Care Unit (UADP)at your disposal.
International11150 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11150 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA11150 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11150 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Pamplona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.