At Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Hons) from Edge Hill University you will exploit advances in antennas and radio wave propagation, computing technologies and power electronics and develop the professional responsibilities needed to operate with confidence in the challenging and rapidly changing world of electrical and electronic engineering. You will also gain valuable experience of working as part of a multidisciplinary team, collaborating on a substantial engineering project that will broaden your knowledge and develop your group working skills. Developing advanced skills in programming, mathematics, control theory, modelling and project management, you will graduate as a skilled professional with expertise aligned with the needs of organisations from a range of sectors, able to actively participate in, and manage, the executive design and development of electronic and electrical engineering systems.
MEng (Hons) Electrical & Electronic Engineering graduates possess the advanced skills to enter a career in engineering or computing with a broad choice of career paths, thereby enhancing their employability.
You will have the necessary expertise to work as an electrical engineer, electronic engineer, control engineer or software automations engineer, with career opportunities in areas such as the automotive industry, energy and power, telecommunications, aerospace, automation and control, system analysis, network design or manufacturing sectors.
- Antennas and Radio Wave Propagation
- Applied Mathematics for Engineering
- Control Systems and Instrument Engineering
- Power Electronics
- Professional Practice in Engineering
- Signal Processing
- Advanced Control Engineering
- Electric Motors and Power Drives
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 1127 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- UCAS Code:H612
- Typical offer 112-128 UCAS Tariff points. This must include A Level Mathematics at Grade C or above or equivalent. GCSE English Language at Grade C or Grade 4 or above, or equivalent, is also required.
- A Level: BBC-ABB;
- BTEC Extended Diploma (or combination of BTEC QCF qualifications): Distinction, Merit, Merit (DMM) or Distinction, Distinction, Merit (DDM);
- T Level: Overall grade of Merit;
- International Baccalaureate (IB): We are happy to accept IB qualifications which achieve the required number of UCAS Tariff points;
- Access to Higher Education Diploma: 45 credits at Level 3, for example 15 credits at Distinction and 30 credits at Merit, 24 credits at Distinction and 21 credits at Merit, or 30 credits at Distinction and 15 credits at Merit. The required total can be attained from various credit combinations.
- English Language Requirements
International15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.