The course in BA Acting and Theatre Arts Top Up at Staffordshire University creates skilled actors with the ability to work across all performance mediums, specialising in TV and film.
You'll also get to explore theatre production disciplines such as directing and theatre making.
- Our lecturers have worked at the BBC, ITV, National Theatre, Royal Exchange (Manchester)
- Strong working links with local theatres (Lime Pictures, New Vic, Regent Theatre)
- Regular guest lecturers from the theatre industry.
- Industry-standard technical facilities for productions.
- Theatre visits to London, Stratford-upon-Avon and New York.
On successful completion of study, we will issue the following award: BA (Hons) Acting and Screen Performance
- Acting For Digital Media
- Applied Theatre Practice
- Contemporary British Drama
- Creative Company Practice: Independent Theatre Company
- Drama And Theatre Arts Dissertation
- Drama And Theatre Arts Research Presentation
- Drama And Theatre Arts Research Project
- Final Film Project
- Forum Theatre
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Film, Photography & Media View 760 other Bachelors in Visual Arts in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply through UCAS
- Typical UCAS Offer: 112 points
- A levels: BBC, CCC plus B at AS
- BTEC: DMM
- All applicants are individually assessed via interview with portfolio.
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Stoke-on-Trent
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.