You will study theories in strategies, processes, information systems, financial support systems, model simulation, and artificial intelligence optimisation in operations and supply chain, and receive training in supply chain management and optimisation.In addition, you will benefit from XJTLU's collaboration with industry partners in the field of intelligent supply chain, gaining a solid understanding of how the supply chain shapes the sales and profit potential of a business, and the role technology can play in revolutionising supply chain management practices around the world.
Not only that, graduates from this unique programme will meet the needs of a wide range of employers, as the educational model’s unique focus on entrepreneurship and innovation provides you with the skills and abilities to think like an entrepreneur, providing the foundation for you to go on to become one of the leaders for tomorrow’s new industries.
Why Study Bsc Intelligent Supply Chain With Contemporary Entrepreneurialism at Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University ?
- Be part of a unique educational experience, preparing you to work in fast paced, rapidly changing, smart technology driven industries
- Benefit from XJTLU's strategic location in Taicang's High-Tech Development Zone with rapidly expanding technology-driven industries
- Learn through practical application, using your knowledge and skills in solving real problems in research and industry settings
- Benefit from mentoring and training from industry experts as part of the unique industry-themed schools partnerships with leading businesses
- Gain valuable entrepreneur and leadership skills through studying on the unique contemporary entrepreneur modules that are part of the degree, , giving you a competitive edge in whatever career path you choose
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureBy the time you graduate from the BSc Intelligent Supply Chain with Contemporary Entrepreneurialism programme, you will have:
- a comprehensive and in-depth theoretical foundation of supply chain management
- the ability to use the technology in supply chains to solve the practical problems of supply chain operations under modern emerging business models
- a global perspective on supply chain management, as well as a deep insight into the industry within China
- the ability to combine theory, practice and critical thinking to find innovative business solutions
- comprehensive knowledge of entrepreneurship and leadership, project management and innovation concepts and how to apply them in a practical setting
- high-level communication, interpersonal, problem-solving and analytical skills that are transferable across a range of careers and industries.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Supply Chain Management & Logistics Innovation Management View 4 other Bachelors in Innovation Management in China
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12206 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12206 EUR per year during 48 months.
National12206 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12206 EUR per year during 48 months.
88000 RMB / year
Living costs for Suzhou
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.