- Study a specialist programme from two AACSB accredited business schools, combining research, theory and business acumen.
- Gain real-world experience with 120 hours of work experience.
- Explore Australia for a year, studying at La Trobe University, Melbourne.
- Gain an International Diploma of Higher Education from La Trobe, on top of your BSc degree.
On this International Hospitality and Tourism Management (Honours) programme from Sheffield Hallam University , you'll study tourism, hospitality and business with a unique, international specialism. Not only will course content reflect the global tourism and hospitality industries, you'll get hands-on experience at our strategic partner La Trobe University. You'll gain the personal, professional and transferable skills you need for a career that could take you all over the world.
This course will prepare you for managerial roles in
- international hotel companies
- global leisure organisations
- conference and event venues
- specialist food and beverage management operations
- front of house operations
- the retail sector
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Academic And Professional Skills
- Business Analysis For The Service Sector
- Global Food, Drink And Society
- Hospitality Process And Decision Making
- International Tourism Business
- Marketing Communications
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 184 other Bachelors in Tourism & Leisure in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
This must include at least 64 points from 2 A Levels or equivalent BTEC qualifications. For example:
- BBC at A Level
- DMM in BTEC Extended Diploma.
- A combination of qualifications, which may include AS levels, EPQ and general studies
- English language or literature at grade C or 4
- Maths at grade D or 3
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15860 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15860 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.