The International Foundation Programme Business Management program from Regent College London is designed to introduce you to key topics in business management, help you improve your language skills, equip you with the academic skills that you will need and introduce you to Higher Education in the UK.
You will enjoy teaching from our academic faculty that is interactive and has a strong focus on communication and group work.
You will not just be learning from our academic team, but also from your fellow students as you work together and support each other’s progress. Studying in a foreign country is a great opportunity and can be a life-changing experience. It can be a challenge too, so you will get full support and encouragement to make the most of your time living and studying in your exciting new UK environment.
After completing the FndCert International Foundation Programme (Business Management) successfully, you can apply for a business and management related Bachelor’s degree at Regent College London or strengthen your career prospects in business management related roles.
- Stage C for IFP and Pre-Masters
- Stage D for IFP and Pre-Masters
- Business In Practice
- Practical Digital Marketing
- Applied Business Finance
- World of Work
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Business Intelligence & Analytics View 535 other programmes in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Secure English Language Test score equivalent to IELTS 5.0 (overall) with no less than 4.5 in any one component, or an approved comparable qualification
- A High School Leaving Certificate (or equivalent), usually recognised as at least GCSE equivalent or above by UK NARIC
- If you are an international student, you must take a Secure English Language Test (SELT).
International9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.