- Study sports journalism within the wider context of journalism as a practice
- Learn how to produce real journalism content within ethical, legal and institutional constraints and influences
- Practise assessing and analysing the developing market
- Gain a historical and theoretical understanding of journalism, and sports journalism’s rich past and challenging future
- Be encouraged to create content for traditional and emerging platforms
- Develop your transferable content production skills
- Start to build your professional contacts and confidence
This course will help you to develop the knowledge and expertise to work as a journalist specialising in sport and content creation. You will also have the skillset needed for PR roles and functions across all industries and a variety of roles in digital agencies will be open to you. Alternatively, you might choose to undertake further postgraduate study at our university. Regardless of the industry you choose to enter, you will have the know-how to keep your skills and knowledge up to date in a fast-paced and ever-changing industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Publishing
- Ethics & Sports Journalism
- Contemporary Issues in Sport
- Foundations of Sports Reporting
- Audio/Visual sports Reporting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Management Journalism View 231 other Bachelors in Journalism in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
GCSE English Language and Maths at Grade C or above (Grade 4 for those sitting their GCSE from 2017 onwards) or equivalent. Key Skills Level 2, Functional Skills Level 2 and the Certificate in Adult Literacy/Numeracy are accepted in place of GCSEs.
- International baccalaureate
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.