During the Steinbeis bachelor’s degree program in Digital Management & Digital Innovation, you will study digital technologies, the impact they have on business models and how to strategically implement them into your business model.
By understanding how the strategies and organizational structures of companies change in the context of digitalization, you will come to realize the difference between a good, long-lasting idea and a hyped-up fleeting trend. We aim that, through this degree program, our students will be able to use the knowledge gained in the areas of content, methods, and techniques to systematically implement digital innovation projects and processes into the real world prior to their graduation.
With this bachelor’s degree, you will enrich the workforce through your innovative spirit and excellent digital skills – whether that is by digitally transforming a traditional company or founding your own digital start-up.
Internationally recognized German accreditation (FIBAA)
- Business Management
- Economics & Law
- Methodological Basics for Business
- Project Management & Organisation
- Management & Accounting
- International Management
- Corporate Finance
- Human Resources (HR) Management
- Innovation & Technology
Courses in this specialization:
- Develop, Present, Discuss and Implement Innovations
- Management and Corporate Governance
- Business Management and Business Planning
- Innovation Management 2.0
- Digital Work and Management
- Online Marketing
- Strategic Marketing
The SMI LaunchPad:
- Profile analysis
- 1 to 1 coaching sessions
- Networking Events
- Salary negotiation and German work contracts
- Job searching in Germany.
- Training in:
- Personal Branding
- German cultural codes
- LinkedIn profile, CV, and cover letter presentation
- Interview preparation
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Semi-structured, Fully structured
- Regular optional meetings, Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request, Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 94 other Bachelors in Business Administration in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To enroll in our international bachelor’s program, you must have:
13 years of education or IB School Diploma or High School Diploma from a EU country system.
- Higher education entrance qualification (or) Secondary school leaving certificate with 3 years of work experience (or) Advanced professional training.
- IELTS 6.0 (or) PTE 56, (or) Duolingo 100, (or) TOEFL 80 (or) Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency (or) proof of six years worth of academic studies in English.
If you have questions regarding your eligibility to study at Steinbeis SMI, please contact our Student Advisory Team.
International9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27000 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
EU/EEA9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27000 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
€4,500 per semester (if paid over 6 semesters)
* Without scholarship support
€500 enrollment fee
€500 project examination fee
Living costs for Wilmersdorf
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Because Steinbeis University School of Management and Innovation is part of the Steinbeis Foundation, candidates can apply to the Steinbeis scholarship fund. Through this fund, a selection of students showing academic merit and outstanding interpersonal skills can earn 25% off of their total tuition fees.
Scholarships are allocated based on motivation, personal and professional achievements, and academic excellence. Scholarships will be awarded to candidates from any educational or vocational background.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.