About this Degree
Parts management technicians make sure the right parts are available in the right place at the right time. You have to like variety, be good at organizing things, be able to handle large volumes of information, and have good people and computer skills.
Saskatchewan Polytechnic's one-year Parts Management Technician certificate program is offered on campus in Regina and Saskatoon. The entire program is also offered online through distance learning. Combining classroom theory with practical assignments and labs, you’ll learn how to serve different customers, dispense parts and sell related goods. You’ll get practical training in:
- all types of parts
- maintaining a clean, orderly display and storage area
- maintaining pre-determined inventory levels
- parts applications and locations
- parts purchasing and storage
- using a computerized inventory control system
- using parts manuals, catalogues, and electronic catalogues
- Materials Handling and Equipment
- Managerial Skills
- Parts Workplace Skills
- Parts and Warehousing Trades
- Tools and Measuring
- Inventory Software
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEngineering Management General Engineering & Technology View 32 other Bachelors in Engineering Management in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Grade 10
- English Language Requirement
International15500 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15500 CAD per year during 12 months.
National6275 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6275 CAD per year during 12 months.
- Distance Delivery - $5,690
Living costs for Saskatoon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.