You may also take all the courses in the program through Continuing Education. If you take the courses through Continuing Education, you are not required to apply for admission or meet the requirements. Once you have successfully completed all the courses, simply apply to graduate.
This Office Administration program at Saskatchewan Polytechnic provides knowledge and skill development related to the business office environment, with an emphasis on computer applications. Instruction is augmented by projects that will give you a hands-on understanding of the demands and rewards of work in an office setting.
You’ll learn how to:
- Edit and write business letters, memos and email communication;
- Effectively use leading business software applications, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, presentations, desktop publishing and Adobe to create business documents;
- Execute office procedures such as reception, mail processing, email communication, calendaring, telephone communication, maintaining office equipment, task management and meeting participation;
- Generate, maintain and retrieve manual and electronic records;
- Use interpersonal communications in the workplace; and
- Use automated accounting software and do basic accounting.
Saskatchewan Polytechnic emphasizes hands-on learning, especially when it comes to computer and software programs. You’ll learn to use leading office software, from word processing to accounting to email. You’ll gain practical experience through simulated office situations. You’ll practise standard office procedures, from directing telephone communications to preparing for meetings to maintaining office equipment and managing office supplies.
Job-Ready at Graduation
Your Sask Polytech classroom mirrors a business environment. Business attire is expected. You'll work individually and in teams. You'll turn classroom friendships into a professional network. You'll learn by doing. This means, for example, that you'll learn about Microsoft Office by using it in class, about managing office supplies and business forms as well.
- Business Communications
- Interpersonal Communications
- Office Procedures
- Records Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Public Administration View 311 other Bachelors in Business Administration in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Grade 12
- English Language Requirement
International15000 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 CAD per year during 12 months.
National8500 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8500 CAD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Saskatoon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.