Digital Media and IT - IT System Administrator from Northern Alberta Institute of Technology is multi-disciplinary in its approach. Spanning a range of career opportunities from business analyst to visual designer, this innovative program allows you the ability to meet industry demand while developing skills aligned with your individual talents and inclinations.
- Systems Administrator
- IT Systems Analyst
- Technology Analyst
- IT Specialist
- IT Coordinator
- IT Support
- System Specialist
- System Foundations
- Web Design
- Communications for Digital Media & IT
- Business Practices
- IT System Administration
- Open Source OS and Apps
- Web Server with Database Integration
- Windows Client Operating Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Applications can be submitted any time, but we recommend submitting your application at least 90 days before the application deadline.
DisciplinesIT Security Media Management Media Studies & Mass Media View 131 other Bachelors in Media Studies & Mass Media in Canada
- English 20-1 or English 20-2
- Math 20-1 or Math 20-2 or Applied Math 20
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- OR Successful completion of the following 3 courses through NAIT Open Studies with an overall minimum GPA of 2.0: DMIT1001 - Communications for Digital Media and IT, COMP1017 - Web Design Fundamentals I, ORGB1500 - Organizational Behaviour for Digital Media and IT
- OR 5 credits of Advanced Level Computer Sciences or Advanced Level Design Studies or Advanced Level Communication Technology courses taken within the Career and Technology Studies (CTS) program
International18900 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 630 CAD per credit during 24 months.
National4620 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 154 CAD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Edmonton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.