Working in teams, you will hone your professionalism, critical thinking and effective communication skills. You learn to create and manage solutions to business information needs through technology, meetings, office procedures and more. Become an expert in project administration and planning events. You integrate business technology with real office procedures.
You can graduate with several Microsoft Office certifications, demonstrating your advanced skills in word processing, database, spreadsheet and presentation software. Working for a simulated company, you integrate all your skills to manage information and creatively solve office challenges. Your final Administrative Information Management course is a four-week practicum placement. You apply everything you learned in a real workplace and demonstrate your career readiness.
Graduates from Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT) can pursue job opportunities in oil and gas, healthcare, transportation, technology and more. Potential positions include:
- administrative coordinator
- lead processor
- project administrator
- administrative assistant
- Business Studies
- Business Software Foundations
- Presentation Software
- Applied Mathematics for Business
- Communication and Presentation Skills
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , International
Applications are accepted until the program start date but are subject to change.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies View 244 other Bachelors in Management Studies in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Math 10C or Math 20-3 or Pure Math 10 or Applied Math 10, AND,
- English Language Arts 30-1 or English Language Arts 30-2
- All applicants to SAIT must demonstrate English language proficiency prior to admission, including students educated in Canada.
- SAIT accepts high school course equivalents for admission. If you don't meet the requirements, consider Academic Upgrading.
- SAIT evaluates international documents for admissions. After you've applied, consider our international document assessment service if your education is from outside of Canada.
International17371 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17371 CAD per year during 24 months.
National4718 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4718 CAD per year during 24 months.
- National: $4,954
- International: $19,109
Living costs for Calgary
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.