Applied Information Systems Technology - Information Systems from Northern Alberta Institute of Technology concentrates on the advanced techniques, current methodologies and tools involved in the analysis, design and implementation of large, scalable computer information systems. Graduates of this major will fill career opportunities as senior systems analysts and designers, and project leaders.
- Computer programmer
- Systems analyst
- Project leader
- Computer analyst
- Website developer
- Information systems consultant
- Project Management
- Information Systems Planning
- Information Systems Security
- Software Engineering I: Product Research Concepts
- Software Development Tools
- Emerging Technologies
- Advanced Database Topics
- Software Engineering II: Product Development and Release Concepts
- Leadership and Professional Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Applications can be submitted any time, but we recommend submitting your application at least 90 days before the application deadline.
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Informatics & Information Sciences General Engineering & Technology View 58 other Bachelors in Informatics & Information Sciences in Canada
- A two-year diploma in an IT program related to the selected major
- An overall minimum GPA of 2.3
- Course work must be completed within five years of the application date
- Proof of English Language Proficiency Acceptable IT-related credentials for each major include, but are not limited to these Schools/Programs
International21630 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 721 CAD per credit during 24 months.
National3660 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 122 CAD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Edmonton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.