Applied Information Systems Technology - Network Management from Northern Alberta Institute of Technology will provide the skills and knowledge to take you to the next level. BAIST – Designing IT!” Have you already earned an IT-related diploma? You’ve configured, overcome challenges and provided solutions, you know how to make IT work, and are now ready to learn why IT works. You want to design and integrate complex network solutions.
- IT manager
- Network analyst
- Advanced Server Infrastructure
- Advanced Server Architecture
- Leadership and Professional Development
- Network Architecture and Design
- Infrastructure Management
- Network Protocol Analysis
- Enterprise Network Management
- Strategic Planning and Project Management
- Network Management Technical Project
- Ethical Hacking
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Applications can be submitted any time, but we recommend submitting your application at least 90 days before the application deadline.
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 94 other Bachelors in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in Canada
- A two-year diploma in an IT program related to the selected major
- An overall minimum GPA of 2.3
- Course work must be completed within five years of the application date
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
International21630 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 721 CAD per credit during 24 months.
National3660 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 122 CAD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Edmonton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.