The Technology Management program of Red River College Polytechnic offers a condensed, accessible solution to the demand for advanced management training by providing technologists and others with the knowledge and skills required to perform as supervisors or managers in technical organizations.
The program complements your current technical skills with important managerial skills. After successfully completing this program you will demonstrate the knowledge, skills, and abilities to do the following:
- Adapt to changing technological environments
- Develop management strategies and business plans
- Identify market opportunities and develop and implement marketing strategies
- Manage research and development or technical projects
- Understand organizational diversity, manage it effectively, and build multi-disciplinary teams
- Create budgets and apply the principles of economics, accounting, and finance
- Apply oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Benefits of the full-time program include:
- Flexible entrance requirements providing access to a management program designed specifically for technologists and technology-intensive environments
- Affordability by offering a comprehensive program at a fraction of the cost of other post-graduate management training
- Condensed timelines, as the program can be completed in just eight months (one academic year) of full-time study
- Managerial Communications
- Applied Finance for Technical Organizations
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Managing Roles and Values
- Management of Technological Innovation
- Applied Research Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
International students should apply with at least six months prior to the start of their program of choice.
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Engineering Management View 233 other Bachelors in Management Studies in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit proof of graduation from or enrolment in the final year of a: two-year technical diploma program from a recognized technical institute or college or a three-year or four-year technical degree from a recognized university or polytechnic
- Post-secondary transcripts must have been issued within 6 months prior to your application date, and submitted in a sealed envelope directly from the post-secondary institution
- Submit proof of meeting an ELRs option
International16550 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16550 CAD per year during 12 months.
National15783 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15783 CAD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Winnipeg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.