The foundations in both chemistry and biology equip you with the specific ways of thinking in each of these disciplines. This way you acquire the professional qualification for modern pharmaceutical research.
As a graduate of the Life Science from University of Konstanz you will be prepared for a career in basic research within or outside the university context. A large variety of career possibilities open up in industry and the world of science.
Typical work areas include:
- Research and developement
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnological industry
- Quality management and patentsystem
- Environmental protection
- Project management and consulting
Why study Life Science in the University of Konstanz?
- You can actively participate in research projects
- Helpful services such as open office hours and tutorials
- small groups lead to an Excellent staff-student ratio and individual superivision
- top-level research and practice-oriented teaching
- Your lecturers are multiple award-winning and internationally oriented scientists
- Campusuni with short ways and a familiar atmosphere
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Konstanz and/or in Germany, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- General higher education entrance qualification (Abitur) or equivalent.
International3358 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1679 EUR per semester during 36 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 36 months.
Total amount per semester: 179 EUR.
Living costs for Konstanz
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.