Fashion Marketing (Styling) (Hons) at Regent's University London will train you to become a cutting-edge stylist who is able to create collections that reflect and even catalyst the latest fashion trends.
You'll participate in a wide range of industry-focused activities and events while at Regent's that'll inspire and shape your entrepreneurial skills as well as provide many opportunities for you to network and forge professional relationships with industry experts and creative individuals.
Our students graduate as highly creative marketing professionals, with informed insights of global fashion markets and an in-depth knowledge of industry contexts. You’ll develop the skills, knowledge and dynamism to work in a wide range of roles – and Regent’s alumni have gone on to work in fashion styling, PR, buying, advertising, brand marketing, digital marketing, event management, journalism, merchandising and social media marketing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fashion Images
- Global Perspectives
- The Fashion Consumer
- Fashion History and Context
- Fashion Film
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 32 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMarketing Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Digital Marketing View 329 other Bachelors in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
One of the following qualifications:
- Three GCE A-levels at grade A-C
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
- A minimum GPA of 2.5 PLUS one of the following:
- Three AP tests with an average grade of 3 or two AP tests with an average grade of 4
- Three SAT II (Subject Tests) with a minimum score of 500 in each section or two SAT II with a minimum score of 600 in each section
- SAT I (Reasoning Tests) with a minimum score of 1800 (600 in each section)- ACT with a composite score of 26 (20 in each section)
- Dual Enrolment and College credits (1st Year) - 30 credits with a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Equivalent qualifications as deemed acceptable by the University
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 GBP per year during 32 months.
National18500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 GBP per year during 32 months.
Non-refundable advance deposit
- Home/EU students: £1,000
- Non-EU students: £4,000
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.