According to the Slovenian National Qualifications Framework (SQF), the study is ranked in the 7th level . According to the European Higher Education Qualifications Framework (EQF), the study is ranked 6/2. level . The study is also ranked in the 1st level of the European Qualifications Framework.
International Logistics Management is an undergraduate professional programme from the Faculty for Transport and Logistics that has all the advantages of attractive and perspective study in an industry that is constantly growing and developing rapidly.
The largest part of job vacancies are available in the field of logistics. In the USA, over 60% of all job vacancies are in this field, in Europe this number is around 35%. Every business activity needs at least some logistics.
Logistics is one of the most important links in the supply chain today and it can be well described by a term "management of time". With the Management of International Logistics programme the students learn how to efficiently manage and optimise time.
Based on recent U.S. research, it has been found that logistics professionals are amongst the six most important professional profiles of the future. Recent data on Slovenia show that Logistics accounts for 5.7% of GDP, contributes 9.6% to total added value and includes 7.9% of employees.
NAKVIS (Slovenian Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mathematics for Logisticians
- Business English
- Professional Writing and Presentation Skills
- Business Economics
- Basics of Sustainable Economic Logistics
- Legal Frameworks for Doing Business in International Logistics
- Global Supply Chain Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
- 72 months
- 20 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Academic year 2022/2023 starts in October 2022. The applications need to be submitted between 1 March and 30 September via eVŠ (Slovenian national portal).
- Exams and graduation only, Regular optional meetings, Regular mandatory meetings
- Only feedback on assignments and exams, Continuous support with feedback on request, Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesManagement Studies Supply Chain Management & Logistics International Business
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Faculty for Transport and Logistics and/or in Slovenia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- a vocational or general examination or a final examination in any four-year secondary school program is required.
- It is also possible to enroll directly in the 2nd or 3rd year according to the criteria for transitions.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per year during 36 months.
National3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per year during 36 months.
Tuition fee includes:
- Execution of the programme
- Taking exams
- Basic study materials
- Membership in FTL and NUK library for the academic year
Living costs for Ljubljana
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.