Students on this Office Administration - General program from St. Clair College will be taught basic computer skills, keyboarding, editing and revising skills, as well as administrative procedures. Those with good organizational skills, an interest in computers, the ability to follow directions, and strong communication skills should definitely consider this career choice.
- Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, Outlook, Express Scribe Machine Transcription, and SAM software.
- Office Administration - General shares a common first year with the Office Administration Executive and Health Services programs. This allows graduates to launch their careers into a variety of diverse fields and industries through a seamless transition into second-year in any of these two professional programs. In completing the Office Administration Executive or Health Services program, graduates earn an Ontario College Diploma.
- Students will gain an understanding via simulation labs and business applications in banking, accounting and publishing.
Career OpportunitiesMost businesses, schools, government agencies, banks and social service agencies require clerical staff. Entry level positions include receptionist, bookkeeper, clerical assistant and data processing operator.
- Language Fundamentals
- Administrative Procedures
- Essential Business Calculations
- Word Processing & Business Documents
- Computer Technology
- Accounting for the Office Assistant
- Business for the Office Assistant
- Business Communication
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies View 230 other Bachelors in Management Studies in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
OSSD with the majority of courses at the College (C), University (U), University/College (M) or Open (O) level qualify for admission to this program.
International15410 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15410 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
National4052 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4052 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Windsor
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.