Graduates of this Office Administration - Executive (Fast Track) program from St. Clair College have the skills to be executive-level administrative assistants to top-level managers in business or government. Skills include a high level of expertise in keyboarding and computer applications with some accounting.
Students will learn how to do effective presentations and be well rounded in all office duties. With experience, graduates also are capable of assuming the role of office manager providing leadership to other staff.
Career OpportunitiesThis program provides a solid foundation for employment as an office administrator, administrative assistant or office manager. Opportunities exist in a wide range of workplaces including government offices, corporations, financial institutions, schools/colleges/universities, accounting firms, real estate offices and insurance offices.
- Language Fundamentals
- Administrative Procedures
- Essential Business Calculations
- Business for the Office Assistant
- Accounting for the Office Assistant
- Business Communications
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting View 123 other Bachelors in Accounting in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- OSSD with the majority of courses at the College (C), University (U), University/College (M) or Open (O) level qualify for admission to this program.
General diploma programs admission requirement for international students are as follows:
- Canada & USA: High school diploma and transcript, or equivalent.
- British education system: General Certificate of Education showing passes in six (6) academic subjects (including English) at the Ordinary level.
- Caribbean countries (English): High school diploma and transcript, or equivalent.
- West Africa (Nigeria, Ghana, etc.): WAEC (or NECO) transcript with online verifying scratch card number and PIN required.
International17382 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17382 CAD per year during 12 months.
National6705 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6705 CAD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.