Earn your accounting degree with a paid co-op work term
A requirement for graduation is the completion of a paid co-operative education work term. This process combines your studies with paid, related work experience. Fanshawe will be there to help you find the right business fit for your dream. You’ll have access to consultants who will deliver classes, counsel and advise you as you move from the classroom to the real business world. satisfy the This bachelor’s degree in accounting will satisfy the requirements for all accounting professional bodies and will be closely aligned with the requirements for the Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA).
Upon graduating from the Accounting program of Fanshawe College, you may be eligible to complete a Master’s degree program at many other post-secondary institutions or complement your degree with a graduate certificate offered by Fanshawe.Available in a traditional in-class format with September admission. A part-time, online degree completion option is also available for students who have completed an advanced diploma in accounting. A part-time version of this program is available.
- Mathematics for Decision Making
- Management Accounting
- Business Finance
- Personal Taxation
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
If you are an international student, contact our International department to learn about timelines for international applicants.
DisciplinesAccounting Auditing Taxation View 11 other Bachelors in Auditing in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- OSSD with courses from the University (U) or University/College (M) stream WITH Grade 12 English (U) (Note: minimum final grade required is 65). Mathematics ONE OF: Grade 12 Advanced Functions (U), Grade 12 Calculus and Vectors (U), Grade 12 Mathematics of Data Management (U) (Note: minimum final grade required is 65)
- Plus four additional Grade 12 University (U) or University/College (M) courses
- Final minimum average of 65.0% based on the highest six Grade 12 University (U) or University/College (M) courses
- Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to demonstrate proficiency in English
International22353 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 67059 CAD for the full programme during 36 months.
National10158 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30474 CAD for the full programme during 36 months.
- Canadian students: $7,518 per full programme
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.