This Computer Systems Technology - Networking program from St. Clair College will appeal to students with a keen interest in highly complex network systems. Students must have good communication and analytical skills, enjoy problem solving, and be well organized.
Career OpportunitiesGrads will have good advancement potential. Entry-level positions include technical support analyst, IT consultant, and network technologist/administrator in a wide range of sectors including government, corporations and the public sector. Many graduates become self-employed or independent operators offering computer training, technical support and network administration.
- Programming Logic
- Html and Css
- Mathematics for Information Technology
- Transitioning to Canadian Culture
- System Configuration
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences Data Science & Big Data View 58 other Bachelors in Informatics & Information Sciences in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
OSSD with the majority of courses at the College (C), University (U), University/College (M) or Open (O) level plus:
- Grade 12 Math (C) or (U)
- Canada & USA: High school diploma and transcript, or equivalent.
- British education system: General Certificate of Education showing passes in six (6) academic subjects (including English) at the Ordinary level.
- Caribbean countries (English): High school diploma and transcript, or equivalent.
- West Africa (Nigeria, Ghana, etc.): WAEC (or NECO) transcript with online verifying scratch card number and PIN required.
International15410 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15410 CAD per year during 36 months.
National4052 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4052 CAD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Windsor
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.