At Business - Finance from Conestoga College graduates will also have the skills to apply computer, communication and mathematical skills, and employ financial planning and service techniques to support activities, including the maintenance, preparation and presentation of individuals' or organizations' financial documents and statements and individuals' tax returns. In addition, graduates collaborate on a number of more complex functions, including financial analysis, planning and control.
Graduates may find entry-level employment in the financial services sector including banks, trust and insurance companies, brokerage houses, and mutual fund/investment firms, as well as both large and privately owned financial service businesses. Graduates may choose to pursue further educational qualifications by completing an additional year of study to achieve the Ontario College Advanced Diploma in Business Administration - Finance and/or articulate into related degree programs.
- College Reading & Writing Skills
- Business Computing Applications
- Financial Planning
- Business Mathematics
- Professional Writing Skills for Business
- Canadian Securities
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
- You can still apply after fall deadline.
- Please contact the individual colleges for more information about application processing for January start.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Management Studies View 230 other Bachelors in Management Studies in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD), or equivalent, or 19 years of age or older with mature student status (See Mature Student definition for details.)
- Grade 12 compulsory English, C (60%) or U (50%) or equivalent, OR Conestoga College Preparatory Communications (COMM1250), or equivalent min 60%
- Grade 11 Mathematics, C (min 65%), M (U/C) (min 55%), or U (min 55%), or equivalent, OR Conestoga College Preparatory Mathematics (MATH1375) min 60%
- English Proficiency
International13350 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13350 CAD per year during 24 months.
National2696 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2696 CAD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.