Build your skills at Fanshawe’s carpentry school
Graduates will also gain advanced skills in leadership and management through the study and application of quantity surveying, estimating, small business operation, scheduling, and property development.
In your first year of study, you will develop a foundation of knowledge and hands-on skills with respect to tools, blueprint reading, layout, materials, methods and construction practices for residential construction projects. In the second year of our carpentry school, you will take your technical knowledge and skills to the next level with the study of advanced tool use, exterior and interior finishing, as well as an introduction to plumbing, electrical and HVAC. You will also build your leadership and management skills through the study and application of quantity surveying, estimating, small business operation, scheduling, and property development.
Prepare yourself for endless opportunities in the dynamic field of residential construction and renovation through Fanshawe's carpentry program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Drawings & Takeoff
- Forming & Framing
- Framing Methods
- Construction Takeoff & Ordering
- Construction Administration
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- If you are an international student, contact our International department to learn about timelines for international applicants.
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction Materials Science & Engineering View 49 other Bachelors in Materials Science & Engineering in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- OSSD with courses from the College (C), University (U), University/College (M), or Open (O) stream WITH any Grade 12 Mathematics (C) or (U)
- Academic and Career Entrance Certificate (ACE)
- Pre-Technology Ontario College Certificate
- Ontario High School Equivalency Certificate (GED) AND any Grade 12 Mathematics (C) or (U)
- Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to demonstrate proficiency in English
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16001 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32003 CAD for the full programme during 24 months.
National3965 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7931 CAD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.