Pre-Health Sciences Pathway to Certificates and Diplomas from Conestoga College offers two semesters of full-time study. It is designed for students who wish to concentrate on the health sciences field and prepares students for application to Conestoga College's School of Health & Life Sciences certificate and diploma programs (Biotechnology Technician, Fitness and Health Promotion, Hearing Instrument Specialist, Practical Nursing, Nutrition and Food Service Management and Occupational Therapist Assistant/Physiotherapist Assistant, etc.)
CareersA five-mark (5) bonus will be granted to any applicant who has successfully completed Conestoga's Pre-Health Sciences Pathway to Certificates and Diplomas program and who is applying to any of the following Conestoga programs: Biotechnology Technician, Fitness and Health Promotion, Nutrition and Food Service Management, Hearing Instrument Specialist, Practical Nursing, Personal Support Worker, and Occupational Therapist Assistant/Physiotherapist Assistant.
- Chemistry for Health Sciences
- College Reading & Writing Skills
- Computer Software Applications
- Foundational Mathematics for Health Sciences
- Anatomy and Physiology for Health Sciences
- English for Health Sciences
- Math Applications for Health Sciences
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
- You can still apply after fall deadline.
- Please contact the individual colleges for more information about application processing for January start.
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 175 other Bachelors in Public Health in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD), or equivalent, or 19 years of age or older with mature student status (See Mature Student definition for details.)
- Grade 12 compulsory English, C (minimum 65%) or U (minimum 55%), or equivalent, OR Conestoga College Preparatory Communications (COMM1250), or equivalent
- English Proficiency
International13350 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13350 CAD per year during 12 months.
National2696 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2696 CAD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.