- The goal of the Molecular Science and Engineering program at National Taipei University of Technology is to prepare students for the advanced study of molecular science and molecular engineering to equip them with proficiency both in theory and in the application of it.
- Organic materials, polymeric materials, and high added-value textile materials have been identified as our three primary direction in both teaching and research.
- In order to better cooperate the development policy of our country, the following areas are also emphasized: biotechnology, nanotechnology and opto-electronic technology.
- To establish integrated research activity with other research institutes and departments which offer related disciplines, such as China Textile Institute, Academia Sinica and Industrial Technology Research Institute.
- The department has also established an advisory committee system to assist and counsel the teaching and research development of our department.
The main feature of this department is to cultivate highly-trained professionals in molecular science and engineering, in particular, in the fields of organic, polymeric, and textile materials. Teaching focuses on theory as well as practice. It endeavors to refine traditional sub-disciplines(chemistry and chemical technology),develop interdisciplinary molecular materials, and design added-value textile products. The current research area in this department covers:opto-electronic materials, nanomaterials processing and related technology, and biotechnology. The department has also established an advisory committee system to assist and counsel the teaching and research development of the department.
- Polymer Chemistry
- Polymer Physics
- Organic Chemistry
- Material Science and Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemistry Molecular Sciences General Engineering & Technology View 6 other Bachelors in Chemistry in Taiwan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at National Taipei University of Technology and/or in Taiwan, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Diploma Certificate
- Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- 1 Letter of Recommendation
International3514 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1757 USD per semester during 48 months.
- 54,837 NTD per semester
Living costs for Taipei
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.