About the Program
Through the complete curriculum planning and perfect teaching facilities, the educational goals for undergraduate students in the Electro-Optical Engineering program at National Taipei University of Technology are:
- Enrich students' basic knowledge and skills in the opto-electronic theories.
- Develop students' basic capacities for practical implementation as well as communication and coordination.
- Equip student with an international outlook, professional vision, and humanistic literacy.
- Cultivate students' practical opto-electronic technology skills that can meet industry needs.
And we hope that students will have the following core competencies to face the challenges of future work:
- Possess the ability to describe the various aspects of optoelectronics.
- Possess the ability to implement basic theories and techniques to the fields of science, physics, mathematics, and optoelectronics.
- Possess the ability to make good use of modern technology and information devices.
- Possess the ability to make effective communication, execute teamwork, coordination, and integration.
- Possess a broad international perspective and good foreign language skills.
- Possess literacy in humanism and social responsibility.
- Possess good stress-resilience capacity, professional ethics, professionalism, and moral integrity.
- Become learner-autonomy.
- Possess technical skills necessary for executing optoelectronic engineering projects and using optoelectronic Devices.
- Possess the ability to design and conduct experiments, analyze and interpret data, and solve problems.
- Possess the ability to design opto-electronic engineering systems, components, and processes.
- Have updated knowledge for current opto-electronics industry and market demands.
- Programming Language
- Linear Algebra
- Electrical Engineering and Information Technology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Physics General Engineering & Technology View 3 other Bachelors in Physics in Taiwan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at National Taipei University of Technology and/or in Taiwan, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Diploma Certificate
- Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- 1 Letter of Recommendation
International3948 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1974 USD per semester during 48 months.
- 54,837 NTD per semester
Living costs for Taipei
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.